All about my professional work experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Pursuing Cloud Computing & Blockchain postgraduate certificate program.
- Dean's Honour List recepient.
- Lead a team of six junior developers to enhance the reliability and accuracy of a usage reporting application by 30%.
- Streamlined the development processes by enforcing best practices to improve code quality and reliability of the system.
- Reduced the risk of security incidents by designing a framework to access sensitive application data from a vault.
- Developed the client's support portal which is a one stop shop for all the support related needs for business users.
- Increased code reusability and system reliability by developing a common foundation for all microservice modules.
- Improved the performance of mission-critical features by 25% by optimizing application code and database queries.
- Developed the client's HR Portal with more than 15 independent modules with a diverse set of HR related features.
- Reduced the operational costs of the portal by 20% by re-writing the legacy Coldfusion application using Spring Boot.
- Improved the efficiency and security of the modules by up to 80% by re-architecting backend services for the cloud.
- Developed a framework to manage the state of system services which reduced the maintenance downtime by 95%.
- Migrated SOAP web services in legacy applications to REST endpoints in modern Spring Boot-based microservices.